Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

lighting wiring diagram! help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
turtleman
Expert
turtleman

Name : Codith
Merit : 140

lighting wiring diagram! help Empty
PostSubject: lighting wiring diagram! help   lighting wiring diagram! help EmptyTue Mar 20, 2007 12:11 am

does anyone have access to a wiring diagram particularly for the instrument illumination paths

i blew a fuse (i think) by accidentally shorting the door handle light and it looks like its on the same circuit as the gauge lights because they both dont work now. I am goin crazy. i've looked through all the fuses in all locations and cant find a bad one.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Riviera
Expert
Mr.Riviera

Name : Matthew
Merit : 101

PostSubject: Re: lighting wiring diagram! help   lighting wiring diagram! help EmptyTue Mar 20, 2007 10:05 am

there has to be a blown fuse. run a ohm meter to every fuse reguarless of what it says on the diagram, sometimes they run more than one thing to the same fuse and they have nothing in common. door panel, 2 under rear seat and one in the engine compartment.

Back to top Go down
turtleman
Expert
turtleman

PostSubject: Re: lighting wiring diagram! help   lighting wiring diagram! help EmptyTue Mar 20, 2007 11:01 am

i figured the wiring diagram would tell me what other circuits are associated with it
Back to top Go down
turtleman
Expert
turtleman

PostSubject: Re: lighting wiring diagram! help   lighting wiring diagram! help EmptyWed Mar 21, 2007 2:45 pm

i have replaced every mini fuse in the car and still nothing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lighting wiring diagram! help   lighting wiring diagram! help Empty

Back to top Go down

lighting wiring diagram! help
Page 1 of 1